11 Movies I'm Looking Forward to in 2017




This is me taking a little break from books and diving into the cinema. Sometimes I think I go to the big screen more than I read, much to my parents displeasure. It's really all for the popcorn though.


I love watching movies, which is why it's so odd that I don't really have a favourite. I suppose Captain America: Winter Soldier is up there, although I wouldn't say that with confidence. There's just too many to pick from! Probably part of the reason that I have 11 movies that I'm looking forward to, rather than the standard 10. I've linked all of the titles to their imdb pages!




March 9, 2017

March 17, 2017




Spider-Man: Homecoming 
7 July, 2017

War for the Planet of the Apes
14 July, 2017

World War Z 2
25 July, 2017




The Dark Tower
28 July, 2017

Kingsman: The Golden Circle
6 October, 2017




Thor: Ragnarok
3 November 

Justice League 
17 November







💫 society6
What movies are you looking forward to in 2017? I know that quite a few people are excited for beauty and a beast. I hear that Emma Watson has also signed on to act in the Queen of the Tearing movies (one of my favourite books).

follow my:

13 comments

  1. I'm keeping expectations low for Wonder Woman. I want it to be good but I don't want to be disappointed either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm really worried that it's going to be like some of their other movies that have great trailers, but a not so great movie?

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Beauty and the Beast! I also want to see A Dog's Purpose, the trailer already made me tear up.. probably watch that one at home on dvd hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I've never heard of A Dog's Purpose! I'll go look it up on youtube right now. Super excited for beauty and the beast as well C:

      Delete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! :)
    https://bookspoemsclouds.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/the-mystery-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, you're so sweet! Thanks love <3

      Delete
  4. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. It sounds so awesome!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to take a break from books and I for one am glad you decided to focus on films. There are a few on here I knew were coming out this year, like Beauty and the Best and Dark Tower and there are some I completely forgot were coming out, like Kingsman 2 (I am so excited for that film, the first one is a favourite of mine). Just, there are so many good films coming out, I'm going to have to live in the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'LL BRING THE POPCORN & SLEEPING BAGS! I'm definitely excited about Kingsman 2, I didn't know about it until around a day before I started writing this post. The first movie was lovely, and I hadn't really seen anything too much like it before? Beauty and the Beast is probably the most promoted out of all of these, although perhaps thats because it's out so soon.

      Delete
  6. I didn't think I would look forward to another Kong movie, but dang if tha one doesn't look good! So I'm in lol! Looking forward to that and Wonder Woman too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks SO good, especially Tom Hiddleston (although did you see that weird speech he made where it looked like he was going to say something meaningful, but it turned out to just be a promotion for his show)? I'm really looking forward to Wonder Woman as well c:

      Delete
  7. Ooh, so many good movies! I didn't know World War Z two was coming out this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fleur Henley. Design by Fearne.