I Nominate You! | Mystery Blogger Award



Thank you so much to bookspoemsclouds for nominating me for this! It really makes me feel like part of a community C: Thanks also to Okoto Enigma for creating this.

 
Rules

  1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
  2. List the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
  5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
  7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
  8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
  9. Share a link to your best post(s).

3 Things About Me

    1. I have a youtube channel, albeit not a very good one. I actually started a year ago, even though I only have like two videos up. The rest of them have all been privated because I was so awkward in all of them. You can find my channel here
    2. I have a little doggy called Jack (which you may know if you've read some of my earlier posts). He doesn't like hugs, and if you invade his personal space he'll growl at you. He does like eating my food though.
    3. I sell books sometimes. Not as a fulltime thing (although I would love to work in a bookshop), but as something that distracts me from my school work. 
    I nominate: 
    Pages of SerenqipityThe Jinxed GobletQueen of Fantasy + You! (that counts as ten right? link me to your post!)

    Questions For Me to Answer

    1. Who's your favorite actor/actress? My favourite actor would have to be Austin Butler and my favourite Actress would have to be Vanessa Hudgens. Can you tell that I'm in love with Vaustin yet? (their ship name).
    2. What countries have you travelled to, and what countries have you yet to visit that you wish to visit? I've visited England, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Italy, Spain, France, Malaysia, Wales & Indonesia. 
    3. How many books did you read in 2016? 79! Well done me. 
    4. What type of music do you listen to, and what song(s) is/are your favorite? I don't really have a type of favourite music (just not classical). If I like the beat or the words, I'm pretty down to listen to it. My favourite songs at the moment (it'll probably change tomorrow) are: Weak by AJR, Power by Little Mix & I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift <3 li="">
    5. Weird Question: If your hair could be any color, what color would you choose (minus the usual black, brown, or blond, and shades of those colors)? You can choose a mix of different colors, too!
      I would definitely choose rose gold. I've dyed my hair so that it had a tinge of pink in it, and it looked really good - so I figure rose gold would as well?
    My best posts: This one because of the gifs I've used and it just kind of makes it more fun to read. This one because I like reading about pros and cons, so it makes sense that I would like writing about them too. This one because it's my most popular post (which means it's not very popular, but still).

    Questions For Nominees

    1. You can cancel any television series currently airing and the episodes will never be aired again, what series do you choose?
    2. What are you going to spend money on next?
    3. What do you want right this second?
    4. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17?
    5. Smell the air. What do you smell? (this is the weird one)

    1 comment

    1. This is such a great award! Really enjoyed reading this post.

      ReplyDelete

    Latest Instagrams

    © Fleur Henley. Design by Fearne.