Why You Should Read D4rk Inside


The other reviews for D4rk Inside are WRONG. Well, not wrong but they mislead me a little. See, all the reviews that I’ve read from people that I follow, are negative. They made me put off reading this book for a DAMN YEAR which was such a huge mistake. Especially since it was only £1 when I actually bought it.


Turns out, this book kicks ass. I mean sure, I get where those negative reviews are coming from. There are some faults with this book. I’m not denying that in the slightest. However, in my opinion, it definitely wasn’t deserving of anything lower than a three. It was fun, entertaining and so so much better that I though it was going to be. 

Maybe I’ve been so receptive to this because I went in expecting something terrible? Whatever it is, if you choose to read this I hope that you manage to find some kind of enjoyment in it, as I did!


SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT
(shameless self promo)



6 comments

  1. I'm so glad that you liked this one! I've been wanting to check it out for ages but I had been hearing such negative things.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! So many negative things :D Thanks for popping by x

      Delete
  2. I agree, I really enjoyed this book too! I am glad that I ended up reading it before seeing so many reviews. I also read it quite a long time ago, BUT I still liked it a lot. It was DEFINITELY full of action and very tense. And I agree with you that I was very freaked out- it was definitely vivid and the characters' reactions seemed so plausible, which made it seem more believable. SO glad you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm so glad that I've found you, someone else that actually enjoyed this book! I haven't really seen to many people that I'm familiar with (friends / follower on goodreads) talk about this - so it's nice to see that I finally have. So glad you enjoyed it as well!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard much about this one, but you have convinced me! It sounds really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Lori! It was a fun time c:

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Fleur Henley. Design by Fearne.